Area 7 by Matthew Reilly, review

Area 7 - Matthew Reilly

What an action packed book! Matthew Reilly... so far... hasn't done wrong by me!

I absolutely love the way he gives so much information in just a few sentences. Fast and quick with no extensive information overboard. You know, the kind that seems to go on and on and on and on......

I really enjoyed the whole top secret Area 7 storyline. Those kind of things always draw me in. This area was purely based around a race aiming virus which can be manipulated to attack a specific race... Black, white or Asian. It is quite a brutal virus....

And of course!! As always he included those big scary animals... a family of bears! They didn't make too much of an appearance but you knew they were there... as well as evil treason/traitor military prisoners .. which I think, they themselves, could be seen as huge scary animals.

There was also the return if some previous favorites of mine. Scarecrow, Mother, and Fox.. with a little mention of love interest between scarecrow and fox.. which I highly approved of.

Overall it was a fast intense book with plenty of action and the suspension and with the way Reilly writes, you'll keep turning the pages with ease! I strongly recommend this book to anyone who is interested in military fiction, dead lines!, suspense and plenty of thrilling action!