Well, I've been away for the past two weeks on holiday in Hervey Bay with my family. I had a great time and in that time I've managed to read just three books.
- Elianne - Judy Nunn
- Metro 2033 - Dmitry Glukhovsky
- Area 7 - Matthew Reilly.
I have also picked up a few books also!!
- Red Mars, Blue Mars and Green Mars by Stanley Robinson
- Micro by Michael Crichton and Richard Preston
- The Sword of Shannara by Terry Brooks
- Glass Dragons by Sean McMullen
- The Prey by Andrew Fukuda
Also today I brought! Flint & Silver by John Drake,
Krondor: Tear of the Gods and I thought I'd give City of Bones by Cassandra Clare