SPOILER ALERT!

Reading progress update: I've read 605 out of 1272 pages.

The Labyrinth - Dorian Zari

I'm currently reading "The Labyrinth "

I was lucky enough to have won it in the Giveaway section.

My mid-way review?

It's a very hard book to get into to. It may be because of the way I am reading it (On my phone because there was some issues with my Kindle reader) or it could be because of the way it was written.

From chapters 1 to 7 it was very confusing. Just the way it kind of jumped to characters without any warning or hint. Once you have that all figured out, it starts to make sense. You can start to understand the slight change and it kinda "clicks". So you start to put the puzzle together and you realize that the main characters that this "Guardian" is after all live without one sense... Either; Sight, Sound, Smell or Taste.

From chapters 7-18, I started to enjoy it! The connection these four characters have. And the evil character whom you hate yet kind of find him likeable... At least while he is talking to Zach...

So far it gets a rating of 3/5 stars. I'm thinking that when this book comes out in hard cover, the layout will improve and make it easier for the reader to catch on! I think -so far- this book has a lot of potential to be a great one.. But as an eBook it's not "easy" to read.